Before You Apply
- Research course offerings from the Class Schedule (Five-digit Class Number from the class description is needed to enroll).
- Read the sections on our website on Fees, Refund Policy, Summer Schedule and Deadlines and Academic Policies.
- Application open February 15, 2018.
After You Apply
- Create your CalNet ID with the instructions you receive via email after the application is processed (allow 2-3 days to receive email instructions).
- Log in to CalCentral and enroll in classes and pay the total amount due (look for “Tasks” list in CalCentral dashboard).
- Log in to CalCentral and follow instructions to upload your photo for UC Berkeley photo ID (Cal 1 Card) and accept the Clipper Card (your transit pass) agreement.
Before You Arrive
- Make housing arrangements.
- Check your most up-to-date class schedule in CalCentral.
- Research the airport San Francisco International Airport or Oakland International Airport and available ground transportation options to Berkeley.
After You Arrive
- Check into your housing.
- Go to the Cal 1 Card Office to obtain your photo ID.
- Attend your first classes.
- Buy textbooks.
Before You Leave
- Log in to CalCentral to confirm the grading option for your courses and pay any outstanding balance.