Same UC, different setting: Study at the Berkeley campus.
Whether you are on campus or taking remote courses, visiting students can be part of the UC Berkeley community.
Students on campus can experience the SF Bay Area and all it has to offer. The culture, dining, and outdoor recreation that the region is renowned for is at your fingertips while you continue your learning.
Remote students will be able to take advantage of staff-led workshops focused on wellness, student success, and career development through a student-centered portal called the CubHub. Workshops will cover topics such as self-care tips, accessing the Tang Center, utilizing technology for successful learning, and working with the Career Center.
- Reduce your class load for the fall semester, take one step closer to graduation, or just take a class that interests you.
- Work or travel while earning credit with the flexibility of online classes.
- Review the Visiting Student checklist before arriving at UC Berkeley.
- Summer Sessions study at other UC Campuses.
- Review the eligibility for UC rates and fee policies.