Home >> MySummer Student Portal

to mysummer

MySummer is your student portal for document transactions and updates to your Berkeley Summer Sessions. At MySummer you can:

  • Upload required documents
  • Change your transcript address
  • Check your status.

To access MySummer you will need your CalNet ID.

If you don't yet have your CalNet ID you will need to Create Student CalNet ID. You will need to know your student identification number (SID) and personal identification number (PIN) to create the CalNet ID. Your SID and PIN can be found on your Confirmed Class Schedule.

UC Berkeley students should use Tele-BEARS to change their transcript address.